If you would like us to come to your site for cutting, there are some suggestions below of things that I would like to be done ahead of time. This will allow the sawing of your logs to go smooth and fast.
- Try to find a flat level site.
- Move your logs along a drive or an open area where I can pull the mill alongside them (the mill is 26 feet long).
- I have hydraulic lifting arms to put the logs on the mill.
- Line up your logs side by side like tooth picks. This way we can roll the logs on to the lifting arms. Look at the picture below.
- If the logs are covered with mud or dirt, please clean them as best you can. This allows us to keep cutting smooth and fast.
- If you know of any metal in the log, please identify it by marking it. I will try to cut around it.
- If you want to make your clean up easy, have a tarp which I can put under the sawdust chute.
If you need any more information or you have questions, please call me or go to my Contact Us tab and fill out the information.